Myself personally, I tend to find houndstooth to be a fun pattern for the preppy set. I would probably like it best with outerwear and with caps (as in newsboy caps or berets). They may even be pretty cool for pumps and flats. If you love bows and ribbons, go ahead and wear a cute bow or ribbon with a houndstooth design. You can't really go wrong with houndstooth in my view.
So what does houndstooth look like? Here is a sample image. Now imagine this on various garments and accessories:
^ from: jeffbertrand.net - Here is the classic houndstooth pattern.
Blogger Examples.Want to see houndstooth in action? Here are some fashionistas rocking houndstooth (some personalities may appear more than once):
• "SIMPLE WORK OUTFIT: HOUNDSTOOTH AND MINT" (Stylish Petite) « houndstooth pumps.
• "FROM DESK TO DINNER: HOUNDSTOOTH AND COWL NECK" (Stylish Petite) « houndstooth skirt.
• "Taste of Fall" (Style Cassentials) « houndstooth blouse.
• "Graphic Design" (Style Cassentials) « houndstooth tights.
• "HOUNDSTOOTH BLAZER AND HOUNDSTOOTH SKIRT DURING PFW" (Song of Style) « houndstooth blazer and skirt.
Proudly wear your houndstooth no matter what garments or accessories are adorned with them. Be that fabulous fashion star rocking houndstooth if you love this pattern!
That's the end of this blog post.
Do you like houndstooth? What do you think houndstooth looks best on?
Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.
|"Like" me on Facebook, Follow StyleSpace by JBM, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!|
|Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS)||Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS)||Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS)||Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)|