This page features links to all sorts of retailers and all kinds of fashion items. These are all based on sites I've found for you. This is a MASSIVE list that may and will be updated regularly to better service my readers. Please note that these are all different retailers and designers. You are free to visit whatever retailer interests you based on certain clothing or accessories you are interested in.
This page features various retailers or designers. Links featured mostly are for my United States audience, but there may be other retailers or designers that are not American or may even allow international shipping. Use the below section to get a better idea of what all is featured in this post.
FEATURED ITEMS:• General Retailers
• Shoe Specialists
• All Denim
• Beach and Surf Fashions
• Plus Size Fashion
• Petite Fashion
Thank you for visiting! I hope you find certain designers or retailers that interest you from this database. I appreciate your business.
NOTE: Some linked material may not link to certain sites, especially those with down links or broken links. Visit at your own discretion.
--- General Retailers ---
• Nasty Gal
• Solestruck « want some shoes?
• Haute Look
• eBay (Fashion link)
• Purple Poppy
• Neiman Marcus
• Barney's New York
• John Lewis
• Couture Candy
• DJ Premium
• Nasty Gal
• Wet Seal
Shoe retailers are featured here. Give your feet a great pair of shoes!
• Payless ShoeSource
• Famous Footwear
• Bakers Shoes
These sites are for you to visit to seek various denims. They range from your average denim jeans to other denim garments. The items offered may be for males, females, or both. They may also be offered for sizes ranging from babies to adults. The makers/retailers are not listed in any specific order. Also, be warned that some sites may contain content that either may not be suitable for all audiences or may not be available in English.
Denim: Popular.These are makers/retailers of denim for just about everyone, ranging from babies to adults, males to females.
• Old Navy
• Dickies - uniform/workwear specialist that also offers some denim items.
Denim: Young Men and Juniors.Various denim makers and retailers famous among young men and young women. These makes may even include denims for children and babies.
• !it Jeans
• Apple Bottoms - exclusively for girls and women
• Baby Phat- exclusively for girls and women
• Karl Kani - some denim offered for men and women.
• Coogi - denim offered for men, women, and kids.
• Abercrombie and Fitch - denim offered for men, women, and kids from this wildly-popular company.
• Hollister Co. - denim offered for men and women (or Dudes and Bettys respectively)
• Vigoss - a popular Juniors denim brand.
• Miss Me Jeans
• Torrid (Denim link) - plus-size fashion specialist that has denims for plus size women among other items.
• bebe (Jeans link) - denim offered by bebe.
• Dollhouse (Jeans link) - jeans offered by Juniors' fashion label Dollhouse.
Denim: High-End and Premium.These are makers/retailers of high-end denim. These are some of the more popular high-end denim makers and those that offer various denim garments. You have better invested some money on these because some of these jeans do NOT come cheap!
• 7 For All Mankind
• True Religion
• J Brand
• William Rast
• Level 99 (USA link for this Australian maker)
• Rich and Skinny
• Not Your Daughters Jeans
• Lucky Brand - premium denim for men and women, including kids.
• Joe's Jeans
• Paige Denim - men and women's denim.
• Dsquared² - denim for men and women
• Citizens of Humanity
• Rock and Republic
• Siwy Denim
• AG Jeans
• Boom Boom Jeans - women only and wholesale only; must sign up there to shop.
• Genetic Denim
• Evisu - mostly men's denim from this Japanese maker, but some women's denim is also offered.
• HUDSON Jeans
Denim: Other Makers.These are either makers that either offer their own denim, or are online-only retailers the world over. They may be popular or not very popular. The place of origin for some of these are listed in parentheses ().
• Chip and Pepper
• DEE?DEE Bellbottom (WARNING: Japanese language only) - (Japan) Japanese specialist of bell bottom jeans for men and women.
• Best Brazilian Jeans - (Brazil) sexy jeans for women, including butt-enhancing jeans
• Sanna's (pants and jeans link) - (Japan) denim offered, including their infamous low-rise jeans and even their "bikini pants."
• Pitaya - offers denim for Juniors
• Navel Rose - (Japan) the lowest low-rise jeans from Japan! Also includes body jewelry.
• Spoon Jeans
• See Through Soul
• KUT from the Kloth
• Agave Denim
• Allison Izu - a denim maker tailored exclusively for petite women.
Denim: Miscellaneous Retailers.Get your denim by visiting these retailers (more will/could be added in later edits):
• Denim Shop on Amazon
• Denim on REVOLVEclothing.com... men's denim on REVOLVEclothing.com and women's denim on REVOLVEclothing.com
Beach and Surf Fashions
These are various fashions for people of all ages with a love of beach culture. These are fashions to definitely get you ready for warm/hot days!
• Hollister Surf Co. - Hollister is perhaps the most popular beach/surf-inspired clothing company in the United States (and perhaps the world as well). They make fashions for young men and young women (or Dudes and Bettys as they call them). The familiar seagull is almost unmistakable in knowing just who makes the clothing.
• Abercrombie and Fitch - The principal rivals of Hollister are that of Abercrombie and Fitch. Unlike Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch offer fashions for kids, in addition to adult males and adult females.
• ROXY. - ROXY is a feminine-exclusive clothing line for Girls, Juniors, and Women. Their fashions are fun even for when the beach doesn't come calling. They've been providing quality fashions since 1990.
• Billabong - Billabong provides surf fashions for males and females in addition to fashions for skating and snow fashion. They are also very involved in sponsoring events on the ASP (Association of Surfing Professionals) World Tour, as they sponsor a number of events on the Billabong Pro Tour.
• Hurley - Hurley features fashions for both males and females, and even includes a line just for boys.
• Volcom and Volcom (Alternative Link) - Since March 1991, Volcom has been providing quality fashions for snowboarders and skateboarders. Their concept is "Youth Against Establishment." Their fashions are as unique as the philosophies and principles they fall on.
• Rip Curl - Rip Curl calls themselves as "The Ultimate Surfing Company." Their clothing line pertains to a broad spectrum for kids and adults. They even have accessories and wetsuits for the hardcore surfers.
• O'Neill - If you visit the O'Neill website, you'll know that they are celebrating over 60 years of innovation. Their lineup includes various swimwear as well as Winter wear (for you snowboarders). Items offered by this company are for both adults as well as kids.
• QUIKSILVER - QUIKSILVER has everything from surf and snow fashions for adults and kids. They even have a lot of accessories for people and for home. It's all about the surf and snow lifestyle with QUIKSILVER.
• Ocean Pacific - The Wal-Mart exclusive Ocean Pacific brand has been around since 1972. Based in Irvine, California, USA; OP Apparel Corporation makes stylish casual clothes for young males, and they make fun and cute fashions for Juniors. These fashions range from everyday wear to beachwear. So there's something for everyone for teenagers on up. You can find these affordable OP fashions at Wal-Mart stores and online.
• Pacsun - A retailer of surfing fashion, Pacsun provides comfortable and fun fashions for males and females.
Plus Size Fashion
Various retailers, designers, and clothing lines meant for plus size women. Other terms for Plus Size are usually "curvy," "extended size," "full-figured," and more.
• Torrid - Torrid makes some of the cutest clothes for plus size Juniors and Young Adults. Sizes up to 3X or 5X are offered for most fashions. Shoes and intimates are also offered as part of Torrid's lineup of fashions for plus size females.
• eVogues Apparel - The fashions offered by eVogues Apparel are all semi-formal and formal fashions for juniors and young adults. Sizes offered range from size 10 to size 22.
• Kiyonna - For the classy plus size woman, Kiyonna offers classy fashions. Sizes offered are between size 10 to size 32. Swimwear is even offered.
• Sealed With a Kiss Designs - Sealed With a Kiss (or SWAK) Designs offers trendy styles for plus size women. Their fashions are offered in sizes ranging from 1X to 6X.
• BBW Boutique - BBW Boutique offers clothes for sizes ranging from 1X up to 7X.
• PacificPlex (official site) features regular sizes, but also plus sizes up to 3X to even 5X
• Beach Belle Swimwear (on swimsuitsforall.com) (plus size swimwear specialist; sizes ranging from 18W to 24W)
• Fashion Bug (plus size fashions for US sizes 6 up to US size 30)
• ASOS Curve (USA ASOS Site)
• Sexy Plus Clothing (Canada)
• Alight - retailer of plus size fashions.
• Anna Scholz - plus size fashions for women.
• Ashley Stewart - fashions for plus size women ranging from clothes to intimates to footwear.
• ASOS Curve - the plus size-exclusive lineup of fashions from the very popular ASOS.
• B & Lu - trendy plus size fashions for Juniors.
• Cacique - lingerie for plus size women. Kind of like a Victoria's Secret for curvy women.
• City Chic (Australia) - Australia's premier retailer of plus size fashions.
• Domino Dollhouse (United Kingdom) - A United Kingdom retailer of cute plus size fashions.
• Evans (United Kingdom) - UK retailer offering many fashion items including clothes, intimates, and shoes for Plus Size women.
• Fashion Bug - a popular store offering many Plus Size fashion items.
• Fashion to Figure - Various fashion items for plus size women.
• Figuresque - from fun to flirty, many Plus Size fashions offered for Plus Size women.
• Hips and Curves - Offers lingerie for Plus Size women.
• Junonia - various Plus Size fashion items, including lingerie and swimwear.
• Lane Bryant - the most recognized retailer of plus size fashions with many items offered.
• Monif C. - contemporary clothing for plus size women including swimsuits
• New Look: Inspire Line (United Kingdom) - a United Kingdom fashion retailer's Plus Size line
• Plus By Design - classy fashion for plus size women.
• Queen Grace Collection - beautiful formal-type fashions for Plus Size women.
• Sealed With a Kiss (SWAK) Designs - trendy fashions for plus size women.
• Second Denim -
• Style369 (United Kingdom) - UK retailer of clothes, intimates, swimwear, shoes, and more for plus size women.
• Torrid - wildly-popular retailer of fashions for plus size Juniors and young adults.
• WideWidths.Com - provider of footwear for Plus Size women.
Plus Size: Others.• Lane Bryant
• Ashley Stewart
• Faith 21 (Forever 21's Plus Size line)
• Gayle Bentley
• PLUS FOR US
Petite Fashion is what is offered. These are fashions for women 5'5" (65 in. or 165 cm) or shorter.
• LiTiNi - LiTiNi specializes in socks specifically made for Petite women.
• Allison Izu - From Allison Izu Song, her fashion line is dedicated to premium denim for women 5'6" or shorter. So you CAN look hot wearing petite denim thanks to Allison Izu! The denim line includes both jeans and jean skirts. New to her collection is her line of petite tops. There is a little of everything for petite women when you visit Allison Izu's line of fine garments. Petites need denim love too! :)
• Rosenberg Shoes (Australia) - Rosenberg Shoes of Australia offers shoes for males and females. Relevant to this blog post, this Australian dealer offers shoe sizes for petite women's feet. The link takes you to the dealer's petite-size shoes. I would like to thank the loyal reader for telling me about this site.
• Emyloo Petite Shoes
Pretty shoes for pretty petites. That's as best as I can describe this for petites looking for cute shoes.
Various Petite Fashion Collections...These are various designers and retailers offering fashion items for Petites:
• ASOS Petite (USA ASOS Site)
• Dresses for Prom and gowns for Petites from PromGirl
• David's Bridal Wedding Dresses for Petites (5'4" with sizes offered in 0P to 16P)
More brands and retailers may be featured in future edits.
Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.
|"Like" me on Facebook, Follow StyleSpace by JBM, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!|
|Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS)||Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS)||Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS)||Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)|