NOTE: This is a Showcase post, not a post where I talk about bodycon skirts and dresses. I may make a future post discussing bodycon skirts and dresses in the future.
Bodycon at a Glance
Let me show you a bodycon skirt or dress to start things off here. Follow my lead...
^ from: www.rakuten.com - It takes a lot of confidence to rock a bodycon skirt or dress.
It takes a certain kind of fashionista to rock a bodycon skirt or dress. She must be the kind of lady confident in her body to wear such appealing form-fitting skirts or dresses. These are ultra-feminine garments that are sexy to wear. Any frisky fashionista would lovingly pair these hot items with a hot pair of shoes, sandals, or boots. Either way, these garments are sure to make a statement.
It is now time I showcase the appeal that bodycon skirts and dresses provide. So to help that cause, here are various fashionistas wearing their bodycon outfits. Follow the individual bloggers if you adore their work. Some bloggers may appear more than once in this Showcase roundup.
Criteria for Inclusion:
• bodycon skirts and bodycon dresses
• bandage skirts and bandage dresses
• pencil skirts and pencil dresses
So let's begin!
• "Wild Card Wednesday: Undercover BodyCon" (Style Cassentials) « a bodycon dress worn by a curvy petite.
• "The LBD (Make it Professional" (Maytedoll) « a short bodycon dress.
• "Strappy Blackless Bodycon" (Sensible Stylista) « a hot, strappy, backless bodycon dress.
• "The Crochet Blouse" (Sensible Stylista) « a chevron print bodycon skirt.
• "Glam Bodycon Dress" (She Said He Said) « a chic bodycon dress paired with a tweed blazer.
• "Bronze Baroque" (Hapa Time) « a short bodycon dress with a Baroque design to it.
• "Czarna aksamitna sukienka i rajstopy ze szwem" (...help! I have nothing to wear!) « an elegant bodycon dress.
• "Partying in Belgium!" (Natassia's place for fashion, high heels and geekiness) « a spaghetti strap bodycon dress.
• "Roses in the Mist" (Dora Fashion) « a bodycon dress with rose prints.
• "Pencil skirt and Bows" (Chamber of beauty....) « a pencil skirt paired with a basic graphic T-shirt.
• "in the nude" (Pale Division) « a bandage skirt.
• "RAINBOW DATE NIGHT" (Shall We Sasa) « an asymmetrical bodycon dress.
• "OOTD: Body-Con Me Baby!" (WaitUntilTheSunset) « a bodycon dress worn by a curvy lady.
• "Celebrity Style for Less: Steal Kylie Jenner’s Style" (Whatever is Lovely) « a blue and white outfit centered around a bodycon dress.
It's safe to say there are many ways to work the bodycon style. Are you fashionistas intrigued? I may add more posts if I decide to edit it with more content.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Be sure to Subscribe and Follow this blog if you love my material and haven't yet shown your support of my work if you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.
|"Like" me on Facebook, Follow StyleSpace by JBM, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!|
|Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS)||Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS)||Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS)||Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)|