Featured Posts



Fishtail Braids

The fishtail braid hairstyle has trended lately. Such braids are big, bold braids. Think of them as the bold cousin of a basic ponytail. Those who have such fishtail braids even lovingly put their own spin on the trendy hairstyle. Most fishtail braids are often styled more like side ponytails. Some others have a big fishtail braid simply worn at the back. Some even go with ombré hair colors to go for more unique style with their fishtail braids. These braids are dramatic and eye-catching to those who wear them.

Here is some video insight on fishtail braids in case you're interested:


^ "THE FISHTAIL BRAID"


My Thoughts.

To me, personally, I do like fishtail braids and think they are stylish. However, I don't like them too much to where I think it is the greatest hairstyle one could ever have. I like fishtail braids; I'm just not crazy about them.

Feel free to try out this hair trend and put your own unique spin on it if you so choose.





Bet you didn't think I could come up with a brief blog post considering my passion to make detailed posts, eh? Time for you to sound off:

Do you like fishtail braids? What do you think about this hairstyle?

Please be sure to Subscribe and Follow if you love my blog(s) and enjoyed your time here. I would appreciate your support, as always. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow StyleSpace by JBM, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this blog post, why not SHARE my post with others? Here's how:
author

About the Author: John B. Marine

My name is John Marine. Nice to meet you! I am a blogger born and raised in Houston, Texas, USA. Besides blogging, I make digital art, sometimes make music, and I sometimes even do a little programming. The mantra for my online work is "anything and everything." In other words, my topics and my commentary regards almost anything and everything that crosses my mind while still remaining relevant to the topic(s) at hand. Equally as important to me as publishing content for the Internet is in providing a positive space for discussion. Even with the most difficult topics, I try to avoid spewing negativity and hate online- there is already enough negativity in this world to begin with, so why contribute to more negativity? If you enjoyed this blog post or any of my other online work, please feel free to Follow my material so you keep up with the latest material of mine and so that you help support my work any way you can. Having said this, thank you for reading! Get social with me by visiting the different social profiles of mine online.

My blogs: John's Blog Space|John's Creative Space|John's Race Space|StyleSpace by JBM

Questions? Comments? If so, contact me!

www.CodeNirvana.in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images from Google Image searches unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Total Pageviews

Copyright © StyleSpace, by John B. Marine | Designed By Code Nirvana