Featured Posts



Puebla Dresses

Puebla dresses are Mexican folk dresses. Most of them are fine mid-length daytime dresses in solid colors and adorned with some pretty colorful embroidery like flowers and birds. Their namesake comes from Puebla, Mexico. They could be complimented with ballet flats, some wedge sandals, or some espadrilles. There are Puebla dresses for various females ranging from children to adults. While Puebla dresses may lack any romantic appeal or anything body-hugging, they are comfortable and charming to wear.

So how does a Puebla dress look? Here is a picture I found:

Puebla dress
^ from: guideimg.alibaba.com - Puebla dresses are simplistic in design, yet very charming as warm weather daytime dresses.

I find Puebla dresses to be colorful and (in a way) minimalist. They are in no way overly expressive or over-the-top. The simplistic beauty of these Mexican folk dresses make them great to wear and great to be seen in. So if you want a lovely ethnic dress to wear, be sure to take a look at Puebla dresses. Find a nice pair of sandals or ballet flats to pair these Puebla dresses with.





I hope you found this to be a nice blog post. My blog posts on fashion and beauty feature various topics, even including topics like certain folk fashions of certain cultures and nations.

What do you think about Puebla dresses? Would you wear one (if you haven't already)?

I hope you enjoyed this blog and my blog posts. Subscribe and Follow if you want more of my content. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow StyleSpace by JBM, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this blog post, why not SHARE my post with others? Here's how:
author

About the Author: John B. Marine

My name is John Marine. Nice to meet you! I am a blogger born and raised in Houston, Texas, USA. Besides blogging, I make digital art, sometimes make music, and I sometimes even do a little programming. The mantra for my online work is "anything and everything." In other words, my topics and my commentary regards almost anything and everything that crosses my mind while still remaining relevant to the topic(s) at hand. Equally as important to me as publishing content for the Internet is in providing a positive space for discussion. Even with the most difficult topics, I try to avoid spewing negativity and hate online- there is already enough negativity in this world to begin with, so why contribute to more negativity? If you enjoyed this blog post or any of my other online work, please feel free to Follow my material so you keep up with the latest material of mine and so that you help support my work any way you can. Having said this, thank you for reading! Get social with me by visiting the different social profiles of mine online.

My blogs: John's Blog Space|John's Creative Space|John's Race Space|StyleSpace by JBM

Questions? Comments? If so, contact me!

www.CodeNirvana.in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images from Google Image searches unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Total Pageviews

Copyright © StyleSpace, by John B. Marine | Designed By Code Nirvana