Featured Posts



Blush Pink

I will admit blush pink is a great color among fashion bloggers. Normally, I am more attracted to vibrant and rich colors. Blush pink is a color that has a very neutral tone to it and very easy on the eyes. I've often seen blush pink paired with whites and other neutrals. Whether worn as garments or as beauty products, there is a totally unique appeal to blush pink.

Blush Pink: Color Example.

Here is a color example of blush pink:

blush pink color
^ from: art-paints.com, by way of Pinterest - Blush Pink is a neutral color delivering neutral-happy looks.

Blush Pink: Blogger Examples.

Here are some fashion bloggers wearing blush pink garments. Feel free to follow these blogs if you adore their work. Some bloggers may appear more than once:

"Business Casual Outfit: Blush and Navy" (Stylish Petite) « a blush pink cardigan.
"Classy Spring and Blush and White Outfit" (Stylish Petite) « a blush pink crochet skirt.
"Blush and Back Zips" (Style Cassentials) « a blush pink blazer.
"Blush" (She Said He Said) « a mid-length blush dress.
"New Look: Blushy Navy Chic" (Glam Fab Happy) « a classy blush pink blazer.
"L’OREAL PARIS LUCENT MAGIQUE BLUSH- REVIEW,SWATCHES" (Chamber of Beauty....) « the blogger wears blush pink makeup here.
"Peaches & Cream + PINK NIKON Camera+VIdeo & Kate Spade Giveaway" (whatever is lovely) « a blush pink dress with white polka dots.

Those are some of the different examples of blush pink I could find, at least among bloggers I follow.


Blush Pink: Final Thoughts.

Blush pink is a very nice color. It has a pale and neutral tone to it which makes it wearable and wonderful. Some may even argue it is great as a not-so-girly color. There aren't many ways you can go wrong with blush pink. I don't consider it a very fabulous color, but it is a great color to wear whether for garments or for makeup.





This post is over.

What do you think about blush pink?

Have yourself a great day/night. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow StyleSpace by JBM, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this blog post, why not SHARE my post with others? Here's how:
author

About the Author: John B. Marine

My name is John Marine. Nice to meet you! I am a blogger born and raised in Houston, Texas, USA. Besides blogging, I make digital art, sometimes make music, and I sometimes even do a little programming. The mantra for my online work is "anything and everything." In other words, my topics and my commentary regards almost anything and everything that crosses my mind while still remaining relevant to the topic(s) at hand. Equally as important to me as publishing content for the Internet is in providing a positive space for discussion. Even with the most difficult topics, I try to avoid spewing negativity and hate online- there is already enough negativity in this world to begin with, so why contribute to more negativity? If you enjoyed this blog post or any of my other online work, please feel free to Follow my material so you keep up with the latest material of mine and so that you help support my work any way you can. Having said this, thank you for reading! Get social with me by visiting the different social profiles of mine online.

My blogs: John's Blog Space|John's Creative Space|John's Race Space|StyleSpace by JBM

Questions? Comments? If so, contact me!

www.CodeNirvana.in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images from Google Image searches unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Total Pageviews

Copyright © StyleSpace, by John B. Marine | Designed By Code Nirvana