Blush Pink: Color Example.Here is a color example of blush pink:
^ from: art-paints.com, by way of Pinterest - Blush Pink is a neutral color delivering neutral-happy looks.
Blush Pink: Blogger Examples.Here are some fashion bloggers wearing blush pink garments. Feel free to follow these blogs if you adore their work. Some bloggers may appear more than once:
• "Business Casual Outfit: Blush and Navy" (Stylish Petite) « a blush pink cardigan.
• "Classy Spring and Blush and White Outfit" (Stylish Petite) « a blush pink crochet skirt.
• "Blush and Back Zips" (Style Cassentials) « a blush pink blazer.
• "Blush" (She Said He Said) « a mid-length blush dress.
• "New Look: Blushy Navy Chic" (Glam Fab Happy) « a classy blush pink blazer.
• "L’OREAL PARIS LUCENT MAGIQUE BLUSH- REVIEW,SWATCHES" (Chamber of Beauty....) « the blogger wears blush pink makeup here.
• "Peaches & Cream + PINK NIKON Camera+VIdeo & Kate Spade Giveaway" (whatever is lovely) « a blush pink dress with white polka dots.
Those are some of the different examples of blush pink I could find, at least among bloggers I follow.
Blush Pink: Final Thoughts.Blush pink is a very nice color. It has a pale and neutral tone to it which makes it wearable and wonderful. Some may even argue it is great as a not-so-girly color. There aren't many ways you can go wrong with blush pink. I don't consider it a very fabulous color, but it is a great color to wear whether for garments or for makeup.
This post is over.
What do you think about blush pink?
Have yourself a great day/night. Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.
|"Like" me on Facebook, Follow StyleSpace by JBM, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!|
|Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS)||Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS)||Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS)||Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)|