Featured Posts



Gingham

Trending of late is gingham. While gingham patterns are not elegant, they do offer casual charm. So forget about gingham if formal (or even semi-formal) is your goal with gingham. With its casual charm, gingham makes for some fine tops, shorts, skirts, dresses, rompers/playsuits, jumpsuits, and perhaps even swimwear. Are you feeling this latest trendy pattern?

This picture below is a sample of gingham:

gingham dress
^ from: www.amazon.com - This cute dress bears a red gingham pattern all around.


Blogger Examples.

Here is how some fashionistas sport gingham. Follow their blogs if their work interests you. Some bloggers may appear more than once.

"Gingham and Tulle" (Cute and Little) « gingham shirt paired with a lovely mid-length flared skirt.
"How to Wear the Gingham Trend for Spring" (Sydne Style) « multiple gingham outfits worn by the blogger.
"Gingham Shorts and Shirt Set" (Lonestar Southern) « a gingham shorts and off-shoulder top outfit.
"Gingham Gal" (Lonestar Southern) « a gingham handbag.
"Vintage-Inspired With a Modern Aesthetic" (A Walk in the Park) « a mid-length gingham skirt.
"Camel and Gingham" (Stylish Petite) « a gingham shirt under a sweater.

That gives you some blogging insight on gingham.


Gingham: Final Thoughts.

I don't particularly see gingham as anything real stylish or any sort of pattern I'm excited about. However, I don't hate gingham. So I surely approve of gingham. This is a fine warm weather pattern for a reason. Feel free to rock gingham to your heart's content.





This blog post has concluded. So what do you think...

Are you fond of gingham? How would you style gingham?

Please be sure to Subscribe and Follow this blog and my others if you enjoy my work. You'd be best served getting the latest posts of mine rather than miss out. Show some love! Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow StyleSpace by JBM, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this blog post, why not SHARE my post with others? Here's how:
author

About the Author: John B. Marine

My name is John Marine. Nice to meet you! I am a blogger born and raised in Houston, Texas, USA. Besides blogging, I make digital art, sometimes make music, and I sometimes even do a little programming. The mantra for my online work is "anything and everything." In other words, my topics and my commentary regards almost anything and everything that crosses my mind while still remaining relevant to the topic(s) at hand. Equally as important to me as publishing content for the Internet is in providing a positive space for discussion. Even with the most difficult topics, I try to avoid spewing negativity and hate online- there is already enough negativity in this world to begin with, so why contribute to more negativity? If you enjoyed this blog post or any of my other online work, please feel free to Follow my material so you keep up with the latest material of mine and so that you help support my work any way you can. Having said this, thank you for reading! Get social with me by visiting the different social profiles of mine online.

My blogs: John's Blog Space|John's Creative Space|John's Race Space|StyleSpace by JBM

Questions? Comments? If so, contact me!

www.CodeNirvana.in

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All images from Google Image searches unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Total Pageviews

Copyright © StyleSpace, by John B. Marine | Designed By Code Nirvana