This picture below is a sample of gingham:
^ from: www.amazon.com - This cute dress bears a red gingham pattern all around.
Blogger Examples.Here is how some fashionistas sport gingham. Follow their blogs if their work interests you. Some bloggers may appear more than once.
• "Gingham and Tulle" (Cute and Little) « gingham shirt paired with a lovely mid-length flared skirt.
• "How to Wear the Gingham Trend for Spring" (Sydne Style) « multiple gingham outfits worn by the blogger.
• "Gingham Shorts and Shirt Set" (Lonestar Southern) « a gingham shorts and off-shoulder top outfit.
• "Gingham Gal" (Lonestar Southern) « a gingham handbag.
• "Vintage-Inspired With a Modern Aesthetic" (A Walk in the Park) « a mid-length gingham skirt.
• "Camel and Gingham" (Stylish Petite) « a gingham shirt under a sweater.
That gives you some blogging insight on gingham.
Gingham: Final Thoughts.I don't particularly see gingham as anything real stylish or any sort of pattern I'm excited about. However, I don't hate gingham. So I surely approve of gingham. This is a fine warm weather pattern for a reason. Feel free to rock gingham to your heart's content.
This blog post has concluded. So what do you think...
Are you fond of gingham? How would you style gingham?
Please be sure to Subscribe and Follow this blog and my others if you enjoy my work. You'd be best served getting the latest posts of mine rather than miss out. Show some love! Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.
|"Like" me on Facebook, Follow StyleSpace by JBM, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!|
|Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS)||Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS)||Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS)||Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)|