--- Something About Cats... ---Here is a picture to set the mood...
^ from: www.modcloth.com - Meow! Garments such as this exhibit the appeal offered by cat-inspired items and cat-adorned items. This picture features the popular Pusheen the Cat on a T-shirt.
I am a cat lover personally. So with the notion of cat-themed fashion, there is lots to love in regards to cat-inspired fashion. Cats are such interesting creatures. Many associate them with all kinds of cuteness ranging from meows to being so playful. Some felines are ferocious and empowering. Then of course, you have your fashionable types who adore leopard prints and cheetah prints. I was going to say "fashionistas" here, but there are even us guys who wear leopard prints and cheetah prints (I am certainly NOT one of those guys!). Some fashionable types like wearing certain garments featuring cats on them ranging from prints to cat characters- such as Pusheen the Cat or Hello Kitty. And then, you have those who simply wear shirts or other fashion pieces saying "Meow" on them. No matter what, there is a certain appeal cats have within the realm of fashion. You are about to see some fashion bloggers and fashion bloggers showcase some style influenced in some manner by cats.
Now on to the main point of this showcase post.
--- Cat Showcase ---Get ready for a host of posts that have something to do with cats. Each featured post has something to do with cats. The description to each link gives you an idea of what you can look for when you visit. The name of the post is followed by the name of the blog where I pulled each link from. After each link is a brief description of each item before you click on the link. If the link interests you, click on it to see the outfit(s) in question. Be sure to follow these personalities if their work interests you. I tried to find as many bloggers from around the world to help set up this post. (NOTE: Some personalities may appear more than once to feature multiple items.)
• "Cat-Eye" (imperfect idealist) « a cat sweater.
• "Imperfect Idealist" (imperfect idealist) « a skirt with multiple cat prints on it.
• "NUDE, BLACK AND LEOPARD" (Stylish Petite) « a leopard-print clutch handbag.
• "FAUX FUR LEOPARD JACKET AND LACE" (Stylish Petite) « a pair of leopard-print pumps.
• "Dress Week 3: Leopard for Spring" (Style Cassentials) « leopard-print trapeze dress.
• "Meow..." (Nany's Klozet) « a cat T-shirt.
• "Remix: Cat Sweater!!" (Nany's Klozet) « multiple outfits with one cat sweater.
• "Cat-Eye and Florals" (Nany's Klozet) « cat-eye sunglasses and floral shorts.
• "Where there is love, there is often also hate. They can exist side by side" (Fashion by Ania and Klaudia) « leopard print skirt and a handbag with a studded cat on it.
• "Cats attack - Firmoo review" (Fashion by Ania and Klaudia) « a novelty T-shirt with a cat on it.
• "Cat-Print Sweater" (Quintessence of Beauty) « a sweater with multiple cat prints on it.
• "Cat's Eyes" (Quintessence of Beauty) « a colorful sweater with a big cat on it in the front and the back.
• "Bordowa ramoneska, bluza Grumpy Cat i czarne rurki" (...help! I have nothing to wear!) « A novelty T-shirt featuring Grumpy Cat.
• "Leopard on the Beach" (Glam Fab Happy) « leopard print bikini.
• "Tally Weijl haul" (miouprincess loves pink!) « a beanie cap with a cat-like design.
• "LOOK OF THE DAY: 101 CATS" (Fashion secrets with Oksana) « a cat T-shirt and a cat print skirt.
• "LEOPARD BLAZER, STRIPED TOP & MAXI SKIRT" (Lucky Loves) « a leopard-print blazer.
• "LION" (AIBINA'S BLOG) « a black outfit with a boldly colored and boldly styled lion on the top.
• "There is something Lacy about this...(OOTD)" (Chamber of Beauty....) « cat-eye sunglasses with red lenses.
• "blush tones" (Pale Division) « bright red cat wedge pumps.
• "Who Let the Cats Out?" (Whatever is Lovely) « a cat print sweater.
• "Bad Kitty Club" (i hate blonde) « a cropped top with "Meow" in big letters.
• "Wear it Wild Campaign With Me and WWF" (Raindrops of Sapphire) « a unique cat-themed outfit for a charitable cause.
Just for fun, I featured this video from my blogging friend Lorna of "Raindrops of Sapphire." Check it out:
^ WWF Wear It Wild Campaign With Lorna Burford - Leopard
And please note... WWF stands for "World Wildlife Fund," not "World Wrestling Federation" (which has since become the WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment))."
Have you an interesting cat-themed outfit or cat-inspired outfit? Let me know about it! Contact me; and if I like your post, I may feature it among these other links.
Cross-Promotion/Other Reading.I know you want more cats. If you do, let me show you some related posts of mine:
"Cats" (John's Blog Space)
^ Love cats? I do too! A variety of cats are featured in this post.
"Pusheen the Cat" (John's Blog Space)
^ Pusheen the Cat is the most popular animated cat today. Learn more about this cute cat in my blog post on her.
"I am Pusheen the Cat" (John's Blog Space)
^ This blog post is my own review of this book featuring the Internet's most popular animated cat.
"Simon's Cat" (John's Blog Space)
^ Here is a post that highlights on a cat whose sole mission is to be fed.
"Wild Side" (StyleSpace by JBM)
^ This post looks at animal-influenced fashion, which includes felines.
"Animal Instincts" (StyleSpace by JBM)
^ How do you feel about animals in big print on garments? This StyleSpace by JBM post highlights on this.
I hope you are able to support my work any way you can. I appreciate you all to help support my work.
Well, that's it for this post.
Is there anything attractive or fun to you with cat-themed fashions?
Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.
|"Like" me on Facebook, Follow StyleSpace by JBM, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!|
|Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS)||Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS)||Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS)||Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)|