Time to give wedges some love.
^ from: pinterst.com - There is something about wedge footwear that makes them uniquely appealing apart from stiletto heel shoes and even flats.
I've recalled some saying wedges are fake high heels. Despite the chunky appearance of some wedge shoes, they are told to be more comfortable than any stilettos. One could even say you gain comfort even while sacrificing the appeal of any stiletto-type footwear. Some wedges have become quite popular, seeming as if various fashion personalities are wearing them. Among some of the more popular wedge shoes from the past include like the "Atacoma" lace-up wedge shoes and the Topshop "Wisteria" wrap-up wedge sandals.
This blog post features wedge footwear of many different kinds. You will see wedge shoes, sandals, boots, and (dare I say) sneakers. I sort of will admit... I think wedge shoes can be amazing to see being worn. There is something about wedges that appeal more to me than even the most lustful stiletto heeled shoes.
CRITERIA FOR INCLUSION:
• any wedge footwear (shoes, sandals, boots, or sneakers) and with any heel height
So are you ready? The blog posts I selected are from various bloggers from around the world. These include even some blogs that haven't been updated in a while. The main point is to showcase the appeal of wedge shoes of many kinds featuring many bloggers whom wear such wedges. If a blog hasn't been updated in a while, it probably makes no sense to try to Follow it since it hasn't been updated in a while. However, I follow even blogs that haven't seen an update in a long while as a form of respect for one's style. That, to me, is more important than following even the most up-to-date material. Anyhow, you are encouraged to Follow or show respect to the various bloggers I feature here. Each post features a description of each post before you click on them. Take a look at the brief description to get an idea of what the post includes before you click on the link. Check out these fashionistas wearing their wedges proudly (NOTE: some bloggers may appear more than once):
• "Tiny Peach Polka Dotted & Floral Dresses" (Principessa Gabriella) « wedge sandals in one outfit complimenting a dress.
• "Sunburst" (Curvy Girl Chic) « a short embroidered dress with Summery wedge sandals.
• "windswept" (Curvy Girl Chic) « maxi dress paired with metallic wedge sandals.
• "Maroon + Navy Blue" (Ivonne Stacy Style) « lace-up wedge booties.
• "El Clasico" (Ivonne Stacy Style) « platform wedge sandals complimenting a denim shirt and a skirt.
• "Faux Leather" (Sensible Stylista) « a popular pair of wedge sneakers worn by the blogger.
• "Chiffon, Lemon and Wedges" (She Said He Said) « kitten-heel wedge sandals with a shirt and short shorts.
• "Nike Barbie" (The Haute Blonde) « Nike wedge sneakers.
• "More Stripes and Brights" (Hapa Time) « wedge pumps with a clear wedge base.
• "Lemon Lime" (Hapa Time) « wedge booties with a clear wedge base.
• "Mixing Prints" (Style Cassentials) « wedge peep-toe espadrilles with a pants outfit.
• "Without Limits!" (Nany's Klozet) « wedge sneakers paired with a long sheer skirt.
• "Leopard wedges" (Kolorowa Dusza) « cut-out, lace-up, leopard-print wedge sandals.
• "Koronkowy top, niebieskie szorty i kremowe koturny" (...help! I Have Nothing to Wear!) « wedge sandals to compliment a cute scalloped shorts outfit.
• "FESTIWALOWA STYLIZACJA" (Camille Fashion) « wedge sandals with a Bohemian-type flared jeans outfit.
• "KOSZULA Z FREDZLAMI" (Camille Fashion) « wedge sneakers to compliment a shortalls outfit.
• "BIALE DZWONY - TRENDY 2015" (Camille Fashion) « wedge sandals to compliment a cropped top and flared white jeans outfit.
• "OOTD: Tropical Bouquet" (Glam Fab Happy) « colorful blue/green/white wedge sandals paired with a colorful floral maxi dress.
• "FEEL THE SUN ON YOUR SKIN...." (Glam Fab Happy) « caramel wedge knee-high boots.
• "Greetings from Bali" (FETISH TOKYO) « wedge sandals worn with a floral robe.
• "Tut Skirt + Hot Pink Wedges" (Whatever is Lovely) « dark pink platform wedge sandals paired with a short tutu skirt outfit.
• "Afternoon at the Park :: Quilted coat & Givenchy wedge boots" (Wendy's Lookbook) « knee-high shark tooth lock wedge boots.
• "SHADES OF PASTEL COLORS" (Preppy Fashionist) « wedge sandals paired with a pretty pastel skirt outfit.
• "Androgynous me" (ANDROGYN.BEAUTY'S BLOG) « wedge booties with a short shorts outfit.
• "Keeping up with Trouble" (thirstythought) « platform wedge, peep-toe, ankle strap pumps with a serious high heel.
Want to be featured in my blog(s)? Show me one of your own fashion posts relevant to any topic, and I may feature you in an edit if I like what I see! Contact me at will.
One other note I want to make about these features I do... if you want to know what actually qualifies for inclusion in my blog posts, you actually have to wear the item(s) in question. You can't just feature them in a post. You can't just verbally describe your outfit or have one of those Polyvore outfit collections. I am offering a chance for you to get exposed for the visitors that visit my blog(s). So if you want a little extra attention, actually WEAR and feature pictures of you in the given item or items for me to include you.
Cross-Promotion/Other Reading.If you want more regarding wedge footwear, then I invite you to take a look at some of my other "StyleSpace by JBM" posts related to wedges:
"Ash Thelma Wedge Sneakers" (StyleSpace by JBM)
^ One of the most popular wedge sneakers is reviewed in this blog post. Meet the "Thelma" sneakers from Ash.
"Maxis With Wedge Sneakers" (StyleSpace by JBM)
^ In this blog post, I talked about pairing wedge sneakers with a maxi dress or a maxi skirt. Do you think this would make a great look?
"Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers" (StyleSpace by JBM)
^ The popular strapped sneakers from Isabel Marant are reviewed here.
"Rock and Candy Lulu Sneakers" (StyleSpace by JBM)
^ These wedge sneakers are like the wild, little bit crazy, wedge cousin of an average pair of Converses. Get to know the "Lulu" sneakers from Rock and Candy.
"Wedge Sneakers" (StyleSpace by JBM)
^ This blog post is a basic post regarding wedge sneakers and my thoughts on them.
These posts are just enough to keep your love of wedges going.
That does it for this post. Care to discuss?
What do you find most appealing about wedge shoes? Do you even fancy wedges more than stiletto heel shoes?
Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.
|"Like" me on Facebook, Follow StyleSpace by JBM, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!|
|Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS)||Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS)||Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS)||Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)|